- by partyvan
- Health Benefits
- November 22, 2015
- Post Views: 1,205
- Hyssop is used for digestive and intestinal problems including liver and gallbladder conditions, intestinal pain, intestinal gas, colic and loss of appetite.
- It is also used for respiratory problems including coughs, the common cold, respiratory infections, sore throat and asthma.
- Hyssop tea has several antibiotic properties. Hyssop leaves commonly develop a mold that encourages the growth of penicillin.
- Hyssop contains several compounds that are also conducive to positive responses in the human body. Hyssop helps reduce the swelling of a wound or the effects of illness by constricting blood This constriction also slows excessive bleeding and causes the body to produce fewer wrinkles by tightening the skin.
- It is also helpful to joints affected by arthritis and improves circulation to the afflicted areas.
- Moreover, some people use hyssop for urinary tract infection (UTI), poor circulation, HIV/AIDS and menstrual