- by partyvan
- Health Benefits
- February 2, 2015
- Post Views: 757
- Is an aromatic herb that acts as a diuretic and expectorant, calms nerves and lowers high blood pressure, increased sweating, liberates spasms and improves digestion.
- The flowers and the leaves of the tree are known for their healing properties, as they containemollients, volatile oils rich in farnesol, several gluconate, astringents and substances similar to vitamin E.
- Used internally and positively acts on hypertension problems, arteriosclerosis, heart and digestive disorders accompanied with anxiety, urinary infections, influenza, respiratory catarrh, migraine, nervous tension and headaches.
- The infusion of the flowers and leaves can help to colds accompanied by fever (runny nose, cough, flu, sputum, bronchitis, etc.). Thanks to the property of the herb to cause sweating and increased diuresis, flowers are used in diseases of the kidney and urethra, as well as to lighten the pain and improve the function of the stomach. It is also used as a cholagogue in diseases of the liver and gallstones. It is good sedative and helps us sleep well and calm.
- Strengthens the immune system and helps prevent heart disease and has a positive effect in lowering cholesterol and relaxation of arteries.
- Gives shine to dry and brittle hair.