Summer Savory / Throubi
- Many chemical components in summer savory are thought to decrease muscle spasms and kill bacteria and fungus.
- Throubi is very helpful against coughs and sore throat.
- Summer savory belongs to the most beneficial herbs that can help intestinal disorders including cramps, indigestion, gas, diarrhea, nausea and loss of appetite.
- This herb can help people with diabetes, because it can relieve frequent thirst.
- Moreover, this great herb is also used as a tonic and as an aphrodisiac to increase sex drive.
- Some people apply summer savory directly to the skin for insect bites.
- It relieves rheumatic and arthritic pain, eliminates toxins and is beneficial in gout and kidney stones.
- Also throubi is used for neuropathies and asthma attacks.