- Puncture vine tea can be used for kidney problems, including kidney stones and painful urination.
- Developing research suggests that a tribulus extract taken by mouth might reduce symptoms of chest pain (angina).
- It is used in Chinese medicine as a liver tonic, and for food poisoning and overeating.
- Tribulus is also used as a treatment internally and externally for immune disorders, such as allergic skin conditions, eczema and psoriasis.
- Tribulus is believed to improve your immune system and enrich your overall mood. A stronger immune system and happier disposition could energize your body.